Null

Saturday 3 September 2016

7 Swimsuits Under $20

Okay, so this is a little out of character for me, BUT a deal is a deal, and I'm feeling the need to share.

A few weeks ago I was served an ad on Pinterest that actually caught my eye. It was this adorable bathing suit, and it was only $19.99 (USD). It came at a suspiciously perfect time, since I had just been out shopping for a new bathing suit, with pretty much every store being either sold out or left with barely anything great to choose from. Despite being weary of buying from Facebook/Pinterest/Instagram shops, and after reading a bunch of mixed reviews on Cupshe, I was on the verge of desperation and willing to gamble my $20. Six weeks later, I was pleasantly surprised to receive my new suit. Quality was great and it didn't dissolve in the water.

I am now contemplating picking up a few more (which should arrive in time for next summer) and really feeling these flow-y tops and one-pieces.







1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7




No comments:

Post a Comment